Fire Alarm Service Contracts & Servicing to BS5839
As a leading independent Service provider, Safe I.S. FIA and BAFE trained Engineers carry out Fire Alarm Servicing, Testing and Maintenance visits, at convenient times to suit. Every service contract agreement provides you, & your insurer with a suitable Fire Alarm Service Contract to BS5839 2013.
We maintain All types of Fire Alarm Systems, in All types of premises (min. 2 visits per annum). Any size building from 2 Smoke Detectors or Breakglass Units to 1000 + Speak to us first, we won't be beaten on price or service.
SAFE I.S. offer fixed price Fire Alarm Service Contracts from £99.00 + VAT per visit.
Looking at quotes?...make sure you are quoted for 2 visits per annum to comply with BS5839 2013.
Our BS5839 Fire Alarm Servicing includes:
- Totally Free Advice on your system operation and compliance. inc. weekly tests, test keys, etc.
- A dedicated 24 hour call out facility, 365 days a year included in our contract agreement cost.
- Fully trained and qualified, multi-skilled FIA trained, Fire Alarm Engineers.
- The minimum 2 X annual service visits, arranged at a time convenient for you.
- Full visit reporting and recommendations inc. battery test.
- Free advice for system preventative maintenance, modifications and extensions.
- A dedicated service manager.
Our comprehensive Service Contracts offer UK companies a 24hr Emergency Callout Service as part of the contract.
- Apartment buildings
- Care Homes
- Community Halls
- Distribution Centres
- Exhibition Centres
- Garden Centres
- Health Clubs
- Industrial Units
- Private Homes
- Retail Outlets
- Shopping Centres
- Social Clubs
- Village Halls
SAFE I.S. carry out Fire Alarm servicing including design and installation to All types of Fire Alarm Systems, in All types of premises. Providing you and your insurer with a suitable Fire Alarm Service Contract to BS 5839. Any size building from 2 Smoke Detectors or Break Glass Units to 1000+ Speak to Safe I.S first.
As a national provider we are pleased to offer and discuss individual needs for larger companies and groups to incorporate National Service Accounts.