PAT Testing - Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Appliance electrical safety testing to comply with current Health and Safety regulations.
Electrical safety is Safe's top priority for the working environment and public domain.
Safe's PAT testing engineers take care with the inspection and testing of appliances.
An asset record is made of the items tested and a PAT testing certificate is available upon completion.
Safe's PAT test pricing is extremely competitive, offering affordable rates for landlords and companies, small and large.
Our PAT testing starts from just £50.95 + vat for up to 10 items and includes:
- Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug - including a look for visual signs of damage or overheating
- At Each Plug Top we inspect the fuse and connections
- Electrical tests - We test for earthing (Earth Continuity Test) and insulation (Insulation Resistance Test).
- Labeling - we then fix a label to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed, the test date, re-test date and ID number.
- Records - A record is given for each appliance tested, as well as a summary.
NB Additional costs may apply for faulty items and/or re-inspections.
If you are considering a Portable Appliance Test you may find this link to the Health & Safety Executive helpful.
Why not save time and more importantly money by having all your fire safety and compliance taken care of in one package ? Fire Alarm Service, Fire Assessments, Emergency Lights, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Safety Training, Security Systems and Electrical Testing
Safe I. S. are confident we can match and better, any like for like service quote, saving you money, whilst offering you a great service.