Safe I.S. Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (hereinafter referred to as "We", "Our" or "Us").
We are committed to maintaining the security of our customer's data & respecting their privacy rights.
Please read this notice carefully to understand Our practices regarding your data and how it will be treated.
We have made this policy user friendly as it has been broken down into the following sections:
- Information we may collect from you:
- The legal basis for processing your information:
- Uses made of the information:
- Transmission of Data:
- Disclosure of your information
- How do we protect your data
- Your Rights
- Job Applicants
- How long do we keep your data
- Changes to our privacy notice
Information we may collect from you:
If you visit Our website or contact us by Text, Phone, Online Live Chat Features, Email or any other method, you may provide us with information about yourself. This information can include but is not limited to Name, Organisation, Post Code, Telephone Number, Email, Message, confirmation of method of contact. Job Titles, Responsibilities, Employers Details as well as other personal/business information.
Often, We are processing your data based on a mixture of Legal Obligation, Completion of a Contract, Legitimate Interests & for the purpose of a contract.
If the data is in relation to a child below the age of 16 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as follows:
Marketing Emails: Utilising the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every marketing email.
Personal Details: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be removed from our systems. We will then contact you to confirm once this has been processed.
The legal basis for processing your information:
Under GDPR, the main grounds that we will utilise to process your information is as follows:
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation: We are subject to various legal requirements which require us to process your information. We may also be obliged by legislation to disclose any information to a Law enforcement agency/Insurance Provider/ Fire & safety Rescue Service or Regulatory Body.
- Necessary for the completion of the purpose of the contract: Processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual/business, or because you have asked Us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests: Either we or a third party, will need to process your data for a legitimate interest. These include responding to enquiries, fulfilling orders/requests, optimising customer service/web display, informing you of our products and services & ensuring Our operations & contractual requirements are completed sufficiently.
- Necessary for the purpose of Consent: You have given consent for Us to process your data.
Uses made of the information:
Where We collect your personal data, it is used exclusively to allow us to provide services & or products which you have requested, update you on Legislation/Products/Company News/Special offers & to advise you of other services we offer.
Transmission of Data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet can not be classed as completely secure. We will strive to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data once it has been transmitted via the internet, any transmission is at your own risk.
Our cookies do not store personal information (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve information in order to improve your experience of our website. Please review our Cookies Policy for full details.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your data in order to make certain services available to you.
We may disclose your data to:
- Our trusted service providers acting on our behalf who provide services including (but not limited to): Web Hosting, Web analytics, Web integrations, live chat services, the fulfilment of orders, suppliers, data analysis, email marketing, marketing, auditing services, accounting firms and other relevant providers required for Us to complete our services.
- Our affiliated websites/businesses.
- In the event that We Buy or Sell a business/business and or asset/assets, we may disclose your personal data to prospective buyers and or sellers as required.
- If We are required to process or provide your data to comply with any legal obligation.
- Trusted Third Parties: To provide certain products and or services, your data will need to be shared with others. For example: Product Manufacturers, Approved Business Partners, Courier Services, Product Suppliers, IT infrastructure companies. We will not share your data with any third party unless it is completely necessary to do so.
- Regulatory, Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue Services & Insurance Agencies. If We receive a request from any of these stated bodies we will pass on any relevant data for their request in line with the regulatory regulations.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics as a marketing tool. We occasionally monitor IP addresses of visitors to assess the usage of our website, traffic & conversion rates. This allows Us to confirm which pages are the most popular etc. The data collected is completely anonymised and does not link any specific personal data.
- Payment Processing/Banking: Your data is shared with our relative Payment Processing companies &/or banks to allow us to process payments.
- We do not sell your data to any other third party.
How do we protect your data
"We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure and employ a number of security measures such as: -
- We ensure our website and data is supported with Comodo SSL technology and Sagepay is required to provide full and detailed quarterly updates to both Visa and MasterCard on SFD PCI and GDPR compliance.
- We strive and use reasonable, organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
- Whilst we acknowledge our obligations under GDPR, you as an individual have an obligation to protect with reasonable measures, your own personal data and any communications with our company should be filtered from all/any types of internet based corruption or security breaches.
- Monitoring and auditing our service providers to ensure they have an adequate level of protection as required under the PCI DSS.
- All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. For authorised registered users, where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share a password with anyone.
Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
- Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that Information we hold about you is erased e.g. if the Information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or our processing of the Information is based on your consent and there are no other legal grounds on which we may process the Information
All of the data you provide in the application process will only be utilised for the purpose of progressing your application with Us. The information you provide will be held securely by Us whether the data is electronic or in a physical format.
We will use the contact details provided to contact you to discuss/progress your application.
Your data will be shared with Croner Group Limited as they are Our third party Human Resource specialist. This will include all relevant information to the purpose of your employment
If successful, your data will also be shared as detailed in the above Disclosure of your information section.
If your application is unsuccessful and there is no requirement to keep your data we will dispose accordingly.
How long do we keep your data
We will only retain your Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which we have collected it. Some data will require to be kept indefinitely for the purpose of record-keeping (IE Service Records/Reports).
Changes to our privacy notice
We withhold the right to change/updated our Privacy Notice as required in the future. Any changes will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions or queries on how We use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by any of the following methods:
- Write to us: Safe I.S. Ltd, 31 Ormside Way, Holmetorpe Industrial Estate, Redhill, Surrey RH1 2LW
- Emails Us: Contact@safeis.co.uk
If at any time you are unhappy with our use of your information, you can contact us on the methods above in the contact section.
You are also entitled to lodge a formal complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office using any of the below contact methods:
Telephone: 0303 123 11113
Post: Information Commissioner's Office
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links to other website or the content on those sites. We would encourage you to read the relevant privacy notices on these other websites you visit.
This Privacy Notice does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Us. collection and use of personal information. However, We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed when requested.
We make every effort to ensure that We the information provided on Our website is accurate and current. However, it cannot guarantee this, and cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, misstatements or mistakes on the website. Anyone becoming aware of such matters is requested to notify Us in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com .
Our website, including logos and trademarks, is copyright protected.